This is the opportunity to expand your knowledge of wine with a tailor-made stay.
With your feet in the heart of the terroir, drinking in the words of the vignerons and immersing yourself in the culture of a wine region with a wine professional.
5 good reasons to live such an experience
- A tailor-made program according to your level of knowledge
- The meeting with the vignerons and producers to appreciate the diversity of the structures and the actors of a region
- Grasp the subtleties of the terroir with your feet in the vineyard and in the cellar
- Train with a wine professional
- Take the time to reconnect with the essentials: Nature and the pleasure of exchanging with people who are passionate about their profession.
The wine regions
Burgundy, Bordeaux, Loire Valley and Rhone Valley
The heart of the program
Journey through the vineyard to understand the terroir
Visit of estates to exchange with the winegrowers and taste (max 3/day to allow time to appreciate and exchange)
Immersion in local life with a picnic in the vineyards or at shared tables
Ideas of options linked with wine
- Theoretical classes on the region and introduction to professional tasting
- Gastronomic restaurants
- Tour of the vineyard by bike, on foot or by car
- Visit to a cooperage
- Introduction to the stages of work in the vineyard according to the season
- The moon, but preferably when it’s dark and only linked with the wine experience
Wine is a passion that has held me since 2007 during my first immersion at the Cave de Morgex in the Aosta Valley in Italy alongside the oenologist Gianluca Telloli. After 10 years working as export manager in Burgundy, I created the Cépages Communication agency in 2019 to be in contact with the vignerons.
Sharing, transmitting, making accessible the work of the winemaker and the beauty of the terroir have become my main motivations.
The project to accompany wine enthusiasts in their discovery of the vineyard in France was born over such inspiring encounters and it naturally came into being.
Originally from Beaune and settled in Bordeaux since 2020, I like to navigate between these two very different regions and in the end, driven by the same desire: to delight palates around the world in the 75cl format!
Qualifications: Master’s degree in international wine trade, WSET 3
Tour from 1 to 4 people to keep a flexible and friendly dynamic
Languages spoken: French, English, Spanish and Italian
I invite you to contact me to let me know your expectations to build a tailor-made stay and thus prepare a quote for your experience.
+33 6 51 40 96 22
Looking forward to discussing with passion for long hours!